Human Factors, Ergonomics and Safety Engineering Consulting
Most products and systems require some successful interaction between the user and the product if it is to be used safely and productively for its intended purpose. The study and optimization of this interaction to achieve these goals is our specialty.
Purswell & Purswell is widely recognized as a leader when questions of human factors, ergonomics and safety engineering arise in the design of products and systems. We have completed assignments including the following areas:
• hazard analyses,
• risk assessments,
• information interface designs,
• warnings development and evaluation,
• product instruction manual development,
• development of material safety data sheets,
• development of safety programs,
• analysis of OSHA compliance issues,
• consulting in litigation matters
Our client base includes all 50 states and the U. S. Virgin Islands. Contact us today to discuss how we can assist you with solving problems in any of the areas listed above.